Saturday 2 April 2011

Meeting With George at Asda..

My tutor had a meeting with George @ Asda on Thursday to discuss Graduate Fashion Week. She asked me if she could take some of my work to show them at this meeting. Straight away i gathered all my boards together, put them in plastic portfolio wallets and caught her just before she was leaving. This was a fantastic opportunity for George to see what I was up to before the event in June.
I caught up with her yesterday to see how it went and her words "they are very keen and will be looking out for you!". AMAZING! I'm soo happy to know my work has been noticed. I was also told they are going global with childrenswear which i am over the moon about and is something i would definitely be up for!

I will upload some images of my presentation boards soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment