Sunday 10 April 2011

Branding..

Yesterday I spent the day stitching my business cards. I used skin colour cotton and embroidery thread to create my characters. Then white linen and actuate, with my contact details on, and zig zag stitch to attach onto the cotton. I decided to create a business card that would stand out and what people/companies would remember and cherish. I feel these tick all these boxes. Yes they may not be practical but its more important to me to have a creative business card that stand out, which will be remembered. The only problem is that they take forever to make and I'm not sure i have the time to create them =( I will see what my course leader says about them then come up with a solution.


Let me know what you think =)



I also drew a few designs for packaging. I really like the long rectangle bag with "Sarahsaurus" written in large across the bag with the box which has the "Sarahsaurus" written on the right hand corner. The brand name will be raised on both the bag and box in each seasons colours. For my S/S Collection the colours for this season will be Lime Green, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Blue, Pastel Pink and Grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment