Sunday 13 March 2011

Second Time Lucky..

This is my second time publishing a blog. The first time didn't go too well, but I'm confident this will. I wanted to set my own website up but due to lack of money I'm starting off with a free blog!
For those who don't know me, my names Sarah and I'm a childrenswear designer. I'm currently designing and constructing a collection for boys and girls aged 6-8. My collection is called "When I Grow Up.." Its about what children want to be when they grow up. If you haven't already guessed my brand name is called Sarahsaurus, which is influenced by my nephew Jayden. Hes 6 years old and hes become my inspiration. So far its going well, except last week become a bit stressful and nothing was going right! But the last 2 days everything seems to have picked back up and I'm back to my old self.
Please follow my blog, as this blog will become my diary of my progression and where i can display all my inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog I will be checking it every day. Mxx

    ReplyDelete