Wednesday 23 March 2011

Fabric Research Trip..

After my stage review my tutor and I decided to add another piece to my collection and we both felt a mac would look great. I wanted to created more of a poncho mac so today I went to London to explore fabrics for the girls poncho. Unfortantly it didnt go well. I couldnt find anything that I really liked. My tutor thought it would be a good idea to make it from a plastic type material which made me thought about using 100% clear polyurethane just like Little Marc Jacobs and Junior Gaultier. Im trying to look for something with a colour tint which you can still see through but suprisingly London wasnt catering for my needs.


                                                          
Junior Gaultier



Little Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment