Saturday 19 March 2011

Girlswear Shoot in Salisbury

Today I help assist a childrenwear shoot in Salisbury. The house we used for the shoot was BEAUTIFUL. It was beautifully decorated with antique furniture and vintage wallpaper. Every window you looked out of had the most gorgeous views. It was the perfect location for a beautifully detailed girlswear photo shoot. All the outfits worked perfectly with the decor and the two just complimented each other. Claire collected all the outfits from London childrenswear designers such as Hucklebones, Caramel Baby & Child, Marie Chantal and I Love Gorgeous. There were make up artists transforming the little girls hair to something effortless yet chic, with little flowers to give an innocent touch. It was so inspiring being there to see how everyone worked as a team and what it really takes to make a photoshoot fall together. It has influenced me to start thinking about my photoshoot for my collection "When I Grow Up.."

No comments:

Post a Comment