Monday 25 June 2012

Childline Celebrates its 25th Birthday...

With old fashioned telephone boxes!! As crazy as this sounds, ChildLine have teamed up with some of the best artists to creative a dramatic twist to the traditional red kiosks by recolouring, accessorising and transforming them to celebrate the charities 25th birthday.
I’ve been franticly googling the leopard print telephone box I saw on my way back from work and I've finally found the artist who created this little genius. Dave White. It’s called "Nowhere to Hide".
I've attached some images of my favourites below but you can view them all at http://www.btartboxes.com


Dave White - Nowhere to Hide
Lidia de Pedro and Fee Fee La Fou - A Smile of a Tear


Bert Gilbert - Padded Cell Phone Box
Benjamin Shine


Timmy Mallett - Ring-A-Royal-Phonebox

No comments:

Post a Comment